In-Home Small Groups
A Life Group is a small gathering (between 6 to 12 people) that meets on a regular basis to ‘do life’ together to encourage one another and pray together. We believe life is not meant to be lived alone, and that life change happens not just in rows, but also in circles. Therefore it is an effective way for everyone to feel personally connected to the church community there is where real, life-enriching relationships can form and develop.
– A great place to meet new people and building relationships
– A place to learn the Word of God
– Discovering God’s Spiritual Gifts
– Discovering God’s Purpose for your life
– Find your place in the church